- Apologetics - What Christians Need To Know
- Hot Topics - Controversies
- Creation vs. Evolution #1
- Creation Vs. Evolution #2
- Cornerstones of Evolution Refuted
- Refuting Arguments Against Noah's Flood
- Did God Use Evolution To Create?
- The Gap Theory, An Idea With Holes
- Progressive Creation, Preposterous Compromise
- Introducing Jonathan Sarfati
- The Greatest Show On Earth #1
- The Greatest Show On Earth #2
- What Science Says About The Age Of The Earth
- What the Bible Says About The Age Of The Earth
If you have not yet watched the
Controversies In The Culture video,
here to go to the video.
Question 1: Should embyonic stem cells be used for research?
A. Yes. They have produced many medical breakthroughs.
B. No. An embryo is a human life.
C. Yes. Many lives will be saved.
D. No. They do not provide any benefits.